Nov. 2 - off topic

  • Mattail
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
      To all the Americans out there, I know you've heard this before,
      but make sure that you get out today and vote!
      Even if you are not in a battleground state, even if
      <__list_excuses_here__>!
      If you do not vote, those of us outside of the U S of A plan on
      blaming you personally for whatever happens. (And make sure that
      your vote goes home with someone who will respect it in the morning!)
      Thanks,
      -Me
    • Alex Kwan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
        Hello,

        From: "Mattail" <mttdfrk@...>
        (And make sure that
        > your vote goes home with someone who will respect it in the morning!)

        Which means I can't vote for *any* of the candidates. ;)

        little Alex