About the photos

  • cool_smile03
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 10, 2004
      Hey... Im sorry this is a bit late but I just have a look on the
      photo gallery... and was pretty shocked when I saw 'Seregil'. Who is
      Damien, by the way?? Is he identified with Seregil just because of
      his look?? I was just wondering...

      Thank you!!
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 10, 2004
        >Hey... Im sorry this is a bit late but I just have a look on the
        >photo gallery... and was pretty shocked when I saw 'Seregil'. Who is
        >Damien, by the way?? Is he identified with Seregil just because of
        >his look?? I was just wondering...

        well erm...a long while back we've been sort of discussing if and how
        to turn Nightrunner books into a movie, and along with that discussion
        we've been sorta looking for Seregil look-alikes who might act him.

        It's not that he _is_ seregil ^^

        noerml

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 14, 2004
          In a message dated 9/10/2004 10:50:28 AM GMT Daylight Time,
          cool_smile03@... writes:

          Hey... Im sorry this is a bit late but I just have a look on the
          photo gallery... and was pretty shocked when I saw 'Seregil'. Who is
          Damien, by the way?? Is he identified with Seregil just because of
          his look?? I was just wondering...

          Thank you!!

          Ah the photos are people's suggestions for people who look like their mind's
          version of Seregil etc, we all see them differently. As we have members
          from all round the world, some of the suggestions a lot of people are unfamiliar
          with.

        • cool_smile03
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 16, 2004
            I see... was just curious who is Damien, because I have never heard
            an actor with that name, I thought.
            By the way, thank you for answering. I am sorry for bringing back
            old topic. I'm still a rookie here hahaha.:)
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 16, 2004
              from what i remember he's no actor anyways but more a singer and musical star ;-)

              and there's never something wrong with asking btw

              noerml

            • Mercury Demosthenes
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 16, 2004
                That brings up an interesting topic. We all do have
                different ideas about what Seregil and the others look
                like. Like in my mind, Arenfaie look very asian (dark
                hair, feminine features...)
                So lets hear some opinions on the matter. I am
                terribly curious as to what other people think our
                dearest Seregil looks like. It would be nice to get a
                couple picture to.

                =====
                "Little red monkey, wont you stay to tea?"

                http://vote.yahoo.com
              • Alex Y. Kwan
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 16, 2004
                  Hello,

                  From: "Mercury Demosthenes" <demosthenesmercury@...>
                  > like. Like in my mind, Arenfaie look very asian (dark
                  > hair, feminine features...)

                  *rolls eyes* Are you saying Asians have only one look? And "feminine
                  features"?! Boy, I'm not even going there.

                  I will just assume you actually meant to say that the Arenfaie have more
                  delicate features and leave it at that.

                  little Alex
                • janet dudley
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 16, 2004
                    o.0 Indeed. There is a whole debate about feminine versus masculine that no-one wants to hear me go on about. I'm sure feminine features was meant in a complimentary way, to both girls and Asians.

                    To me Aurenfaie look like DnD elves without the pointy ears: Straightish hair brown or blonde, blue green grey brown eyes, pale to tan skins, fine features, slender build, generally slightly shorter than human, less pronounced gender dimorphism. General air of beauty and grace and an ethereal bearing. 'Cept Seregil. He's pretty human..

                    I've visualised anything from Indian to Asian to European and Nordic features on different Aurenfaie.

                    Janet Dudley- also Fault.