Occasional reader drops in again...

  • gfitzger@nyx.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 27, 2004
      Could someone summarize for me what, if anything, we know about the
      next book? I don't want to pore over months of archives at this
      point... :-)
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 28, 2004
        We await the release sometime in 2005.
        Amazon.de says something about July 2005, but Lynn herself said that there
        is no certain date yet.

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 30, 2004
          > > Could someone summarize for me what, if anything, we know about
          > > the
          > > next book? I don't want to pore over months of archives at this
          > > point... :-)
          > We await the release sometime in 2005.
          > Amazon.de says something about July 2005, but Lynn herself said
          > that there
          > is no certain date yet.

          Muchas gracias. :-)

          I'm eagerly awaiting the next book!
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 30, 2004
            You and over 780 other people on this list. ;-)

            Tawariel
            *who bookmarked the site about "Tamir-Trilogy, volume 3" at Amazon and
            checks every other day*

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
              Okay, I checked Amazon to see this supposed update
              about the third book and I can't find it anywhere,
              does someone have the URL that they could send me?
              Thanks!

              ~LISS

              http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 3, 2004
                I found it on Amazon.de, the German branch.
                http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/0007113129/ref=cs_nav_top_2/ref=cm_mp_
                wli_/028-0108398-5170920?coliid=I1933GYWDOQ75V&colid=11PKIOK6VBCD2