Lynn...where are you?

  • nancymathieson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2004
      Hi, I used to sit next to you in church. Do you still go to Maine to
      see us little folk?
      The summer is flying by and pretty soon it will be time to go to Rome
      for Thanksgiving and leave Rockland.

      Are you still playing cribbage? I have hi-speed cable now so I can
      play and chat. It seemed like a million years ago...Bangor and St
      John's vestry, and Mr. Winston.

      I have re-read The Bone Doll's Twin and Hidden Warrior readying myself
      for the third and last part of the Tamir series...no not trilogy.

      I have a question about the end of HW. When Tobin is exposed to the
      town, etc. why does everyone immediately accept the lie and "move on".
      Why isn't Tobin expelled, etc. by all the kings relatives, etc. I
      guess you did such a good job of describing the hidden warrior that
      when it was no longer hidden, I expected more of a hue and cry. Is
      that what the third book is mostly about? As always, love you and miss
      you. NC