Re: [Flewelling] OT: Baseball

    Message 1 of 11 , May 10, 2004
      ionabartlett@... writes:

      > "...but we should win the FA Cup barring a tragedy of the highest order.
      >
      > Helen"
      >

      > I do hope so, I've never been a fan of Manchester United but I can't think
      > of anything worse than Millwall winning the FA Cup! I'm lucky enough to be
      > going to the final this year, due to my heavy involvement with a non-league
      > club, and will be sitting amongst the Man U fans so I'm just hoping that no one
      > takes me for a Millwall fan (or should that be thug?!) seeing as I'm from
      > South-East London / Kent.
      >
      > Iona
      >
      > p.s. Hope you're feeling better now - that bug sounded horrid.

      Ah thanks :-).

      I'm envious ... Going to the final you lucky woman :-). Hmm how to
      disguise yourself as a Man U fan. Well having an accent not from Manchester should
      help a lot ;-). Says H who hails from the West Midlands lol, but I have been
      a fan since I was six and I saw George Best play on Match of the Day at my
      Nan's. Sigh. Now that was a sight to behold. Much better than my dad
      dragging me in vain to see Wolves play lol.

      ps yes I am feeling better thanks but still coughing.