jonathan rhys meyers

  • Anne B.
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 28, 2004
      Speaking of Jonathan Rhys Meyers...have you seen Velvet Goldmine?...to die
      for..and Ewan McGregor is in it too. Its one of my favorite movies because
      of the way they showed the feelings between Curt Wild and Brian Slade. It
      even kind of reminded me of the Nightrunner series because of the deep
      affection (don't ask me what happened to that deep affection near the end of
      the movie!).
      Anne Bennett

      From: "Jayne" <dannawhin@...>
      Subject: Re: Alexander the Great
      I'm only planning on seeing Oliver Stone's
      version to see Jonathan Rhys Meyers in a leather mini skirt:)
      (Go on, roll your eyes. I'm still younger than Alec in TM for cryin'
      out loud)

    • Jayne
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 28, 2004
        --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Anne B." <fyrepaww@h...> wrote:
        > Speaking of Jonathan Rhys Meyers...have you seen Velvet Goldmine?<

        Oh GODS yes! I've never seen a guy look so good in a dress! Reminds
        me of Seregil as Lady Gwethelyn—a casting choice, perhaps? But,
        really, no male should be that damn pretty. Yum.

        Jayne
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 28, 2004
          --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Jayne" <dannawhin@y...> wrote:
          > --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Anne B." <fyrepaww@h...> wrote:
          > > Speaking of Jonathan Rhys Meyers...have you seen Velvet Goldmine?<
          >
          > Oh GODS yes! I've never seen a guy look so good in a dress! Reminds
          > me of Seregil as Lady Gwethelyn—a casting choice, perhaps? But,
          > really, no male should be that damn pretty. Yum.
          >
          > Jayne

          Actually, I was just looking at some recent photos of the guy and he is get=
          ting
          rather Seregil-esque these days. *g*
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 28, 2004
            --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Jayne" <dannawhin@y...> wrote:
            > --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Anne B." <fyrepaww@h...> wrote:
            > > Speaking of Jonathan Rhys Meyers...have you seen Velvet Goldmine?<
            >
            > Oh GODS yes! I've never seen a guy look so good in a dress! Reminds
            > me of Seregil as Lady Gwethelyn—a casting choice, perhaps? But,
            > really, no male should be that damn pretty. Yum.
            >
            > Jayne

            Actually, I was just looking at some recent photos of the guy and he is get=
            ting
            rather Seregil-esque these days. *g*
          • claudia wohlfeil
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 30, 2004
              Oh yeah....he's quite nice to look at! (Oh yeah...and a good actor to boot)

              Claudia

              lynn_flewelling <otterdance2@...> wrote:
              --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Jayne" wrote:
              > --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Anne B." wrote:
              > > Speaking of Jonathan Rhys Meyers...have you seen Velvet Goldmine?<
              >
              > Oh GODS yes! I've never seen a guy look so good in a dress! Reminds
              > me of Seregil as Lady Gwethelyn�a casting choice, perhaps? But,
              > really, no male should be that damn pretty. Yum.
              >
              > Jayne

              Actually, I was just looking at some recent photos of the guy and he is get=
              ting
              rather Seregil-esque these days. *g*

              The Flewelling List Chat room can be accessed via the list webpage at Yahoo. Click on chat in the menu on the left.
              Regular chat times Saturday 8pm GMT. Friday 9pm EST.

            • Patricia Bickford
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 5, 2004
                Yes, I know this is a very delayed reply, my apologies. I've been rather
                busy, and am just catching up on posts.

                So, I'm sitting here reading this thread of posts thinking to myself
                wow, that name sounds familiar. *opens up internet explorer, goes to
                google, pastes in actor's name, clicks search, looks at pictures*

                Doh!! *forheadpalm* that's who it was!! No wonder his name sounded
                familiar. Jonathan Rhys Meyers...aka, the coach in Bend it like Beckham
                *drools*

                It would be interesting to see him play Seregil.

                -Tricia
                ------
                "People always say 'life and death' like they're opposites. But when you
                think about it, birth is the opposite of death. Life has no opposite."

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 6, 2004
                  --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Patricia Bickford" <bickpl@b...> wrote:
                  > Yes, I know this is a very delayed reply, my apologies. I've been rather
                  > busy, and am just catching up on posts.
                  >
                  > So, I'm sitting here reading this thread of posts thinking to myself
                  > wow, that name sounds familiar. *opens up internet explorer, goes to
                  > google, pastes in actor's name, clicks search, looks at pictures*
                  >
                  > Doh!! *forheadpalm* that's who it was!! No wonder his name sounded
                  > familiar. Jonathan Rhys Meyers...aka, the coach in Bend it like Beckham
                  > *drools*

                  Saw that last night. What a great feel good film! And he was wonderful. Quite
                  a contrast to his "Steerpike" role. I look forward to watching his career
                  develop.