Subject: Re: RE : Very good news !

  • Virgínia Pisati Jansen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2004
      Thanks for the answer, Lynn.
      But it's a pity because Portuguese books printed in Portugal seldon came to
      Brazilian bookstores... And most of the books printed here are forbiden to
      be sold in Portugal . Don´t ask me why >_<

      Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 19:14:59 -0000
      From: "lynn_flewelling" <otterdance2@...>

      Answering several questions at once here:

      --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, Virgínia Pisati Jansen <
      virginia.pisati@i...> wrote:

      > Can I ask you "if" (I hate "if"s) any publisher form Brazil ever got in
      > touch with you, please ???
      >
      > Thanks;
      >
      > Virginia

      Brazil? No, I don't think so. The books are published in Portugese, though=
      , so
      perhaps they'll find their way over?