RE : Very good news !

  • Virgínia Pisati Jansen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2004
      I´m really happy for you, Mrs Flewelling !

      Imagine an anime series about NightRunner series ??? ^_^
      After all when Japanese fans got a crush on something they´ll idolaze the
      characters !

      And about art, hun, I wold love to know Yoshitaka Amano´s view of Seregil
      and Thero ...

      Can I ask you "if" (I hate "if"s) any publisher form Brazil ever got in
      touch with you, please ???

      Thanks;

      Virginia

      Message: 12

      Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 22:13:50 -0800 (PST)
      From: Mercury Demosthenes <demosthenesmercury@...>
      Subject: Re: Very good news!

      I'm so happy for you Lynn!

      Also a Japanese student, I'm going to Miyazaki
      prefecture(next to Kagoshima...south.) next month for
      student exchange. I'll definatly be picking up a copy
      of the Japanese series. I wanna translate it too ^^!

      Someone mentioned artwork? Is there going to be
      artwork in your book or a new cover-artist? It would
      be awesome if NR had manga style cover art.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2004
        Answering several questions at once here:

        --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, Virgínia Pisati Jansen <
        virginia.pisati@i...> wrote:

        > Can I ask you "if" (I hate "if"s) any publisher form Brazil ever got in
        > touch with you, please ???
        >
        > Thanks;
        >
        > Virginia

        Brazil? No, I don't think so. The books are published in Portugese, though=
        , so
        perhaps they'll find their way over?

        > Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 22:13:50 -0800 (PST)
        > From: Mercury Demosthenes <demosthenesmercury@y...>
        > Subject: Re: Very good news!

        > Someone mentioned artwork? Is there going to be
        > artwork in your book or a new cover-artist? It would
        > be awesome if NR had manga style cover art.

        No idea as yet, but will keep you posted. My agent did mention something
        about "longiform type" and manga artwork, if that makes any sense? I know
        nothing about Japanese publishing.

        So far, there is no mention of any graphic novel format, but that would be =
        very
        cool.