Re: [Flewelling] Very good news!

  • The Purchase Family
    Message 1 of 36 , Mar 2, 2004
      amazon.fr has a spanish section - you might find it there. Curiously, I couldn't find a French language edition of LITS. Don't they read fantasy?

      Nigel
      Message 36 of 36 , Mar 3, 2004
        Congratulations! Now I'm tempted to get the books in Japanese as
        well :)

        > Someone mentioned artwork? Is there going to be
        > artwork in your book or a new cover-artist? It would
        > be awesome if NR had manga style cover art.

        Most novel covers in Japan are done by professional Manga artist.
        Perhaps it would be the case for the NR series as well ^_^

        Ruby