Re: [Flewelling] Re: Change of subject -- WooHoo for the Hobbits!!!!

  • Adrienne Rose (Rie Sheridan)
    Message 1 of 95 , Mar 1, 2004
      And they both starred Russell Crowe...hmmmm...

      Yeah, Titanic was nominated for twelve, I think, which would mean just losing the one....

      Rie

      Visit me at http://www.riewriter.com
      Want fame? Check out the Game to Fame!
      http://gametofame.net/profiles.asp?quserid=RieSheridan
      EPPIE 2004 Finalists: STRAYING FROM THE PATH; THE RIGHT HAND OF VELACHAZ
      Proud Dawnstar Books Affiliate--your book marketing plan starts here!

      Message 95 of 95 , Mar 4, 2004
        In a message dated 01/03/2004 18:23:13 GMT Standard Time, achavez47@...
        writes:

        > -
        > >
        > >Yawns widely... Never again I'm getting too old
        > >for this lol. The Oscars
        > >started 1am our time sigh, so of course I fell
        > >asleep at around 12 and woke up
        > >at 2.... thank goodness I have a well trained
        > >subconsious lol.
        >

        > Helen
        > Three words
        >
        > Video Tape Recorder! :-)
        >
        > But I do understand, really
        >
        > Andrea -- who have been known to watch a royal wedding
        > or two at 3am

        It's not the same recorded ;-).

        I did tape it mind sigh, just so I could rewatch LOTR winning over and over,
        ok I am a very sad person lol.