RE: [Flewelling] humor

  • Ann Lowe
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 31, 2003
      That was freaking hilarious. Seriously. My friend (I'm sitting on her lap
      -- was when we watched it, too) says you're psycho. . .but. . .HEY! I think
      we all are. *winku* HAPPY NEW YEAR'S~
      Liz

      >From: "noerml" <noerml@...>
      >To: <Flewelling@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [Flewelling] humor
      >Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 14:13:45 +0100
      >
      >http://www.deviantart.com/view/3387190/
      >
      >check this out!....sooo funnny! :P

      Get reliable dial-up Internet access now with our limited-time introductory
      offer. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 1, 2004
        hihi...tell ur friend um...ok...welll...i guess ;-)
        if he says i am psycho....

        check this out:

        http://www.fugly.com/media/DOWNLOADS/GAME/bomber.swf

        not that you got to see it not from a mocking point of view, but rather ...well dunno...working things up?!

        i know one shouldn't joke about things like that....but then again jokes are one way to process reality?
        take this little game as such a process :)

        but anyways

        HAPPY NEW YEARS

        noerml - still exhausted from last...uh....this...morning :P

      • Ann Lowe
        Message 3 of 21 , Jan 4, 2004
          *laughs* It wasn't meant to be offensive -- psycho is GOOD. *nods* And
          Katy's a she. xD

          >From: "noerml" <noerml@...>
          >To: <Flewelling@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: Re: [Flewelling] humor
          >Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 13:12:43 +0100
          >
          >hihi...tell ur friend um...ok...welll...i guess ;-)
          >if he says i am psycho....
          >
          >check this out:
          >
          >http://www.fugly.com/media/DOWNLOADS/GAME/bomber.swf
          >
          >not that you got to see it not from a mocking point of view, but rather
          >...well dunno...working things up?!
          >
          >i know one shouldn't joke about things like that....but then again jokes
          >are one way to process reality?
          >take this little game as such a process :)
          >

          >but anyways
          >

          >HAPPY NEW YEARS
          >
          >noerml - still exhausted from last...uh....this...morning :P

          Expand your wine savvy � and get some great new recipes � at MSN Wine.
          http://wine.msn.com
        • thkeating721@aol.com
          Message 4 of 21 , Jan 5, 2004
            you're all a bunch of fruitcakes