Re: [Flewelling] Huzzah! It's done!

  • CHAS DETMER
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 30, 2003
      I'll go check it. I'd love to read some of it. I'm trying to write attempting it I should say. It's fun I think I missed my calling. I wished I'd prepared in college more for writing.

      "Adrienne Rose (Rie Sheridan)" <riewrites1@...> wrote:I don't know how many people have been following my National Novel Writing Month Project SIDHE MOVE THROUGH THE FAIRE, but the first draft is done! I finished my 50,000 words on time with about 150 words to spare. It is rough, but what do you expect when you force a novel from beginning to end in 30 days--I never expected it to feel as good as it does!

      If you haven't been keeping up with the story, now is your chance to read the whole thing at once: http://www.riewriter.com/NaNoWriMo2003.htm. I'm still interested in feedback as I polish it up. It will remain active at least through the end of the year.

      Boy! That is SUCH a feeling of accomplishment....

      Rie

      Visit me at http://www.riewriter.com
      Got fame? Check out the Game to Fame! Click below for sample...
      http://gametofame.net/profiles.asp?quserid=RieSheridan
      Read my National Novel Writing Month project as it is written:
      http://www.riewriter.com/NaNoWriMo2003.htm
      BUILDING A THREE-LEGGED STOOL:Creating Balance in Your Writing: http://www.ebookad.com/eb.php3?ebookid=17479 -- Only $1

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      The Flewelling List Chat room can be accessed via the list webpage at Yahoo. Click on chat in the menu on the left.
      Regular chat times Saturday 8pm GMT. Friday 9pm EST.

    • Kc2

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 1, 2003
          Congrats Rie, and everyone who completed this year's NaNo. I feel your pain.
          :p

          This was my first NaNo, and I successfully wrote 50,000 words of my project,
          LANGSYNE, with a few days to spare. I surprised myself with how I was able to
          perform under pressure. Not only that, but now I have a story that I am
          excited to finish and revise. I think my story will probably end up at around
          80,000 words when I'm finished.

          I'm gonna have my winner's certificate framed, I think. I'm really proud of
          accomplishing this.

          Cheers,
          Jason

          --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Adrienne Rose \(Rie Sheridan\)"
          <riewrites1@y...> wrote:
          > I don't know how many people have been following my National Novel Writing
          Month Project SIDHE MOVE THROUGH THE FAIRE, but the first draft is done! I
          finished my 50,000 words on time with about 150 words to spare. It is rough,
          but what do you expect when you force a novel from beginning to end in 30
          days--I never expected it to feel as good as it does!

          > If you haven't been keeping up with the story, now is your chance to read
          the whole thing at once: http://www.riewriter.com/NaNoWriMo2003.htm. I'm still
          interested in feedback as I polish it up. It will remain active at least
          through the end of the year.

          > Boy! That is SUCH a feeling of accomplishment....
          >
          > Rie
        • whishastar
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 4, 2003
            I just got around to reading your story the last few afternoons, and
            i think it's great. The only thing i'm curious about is that you
            keep having the characters be really protective over their names,
            but never say what power/advantage it gives some one to know the
            person's real name.

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 5, 2003
              um...for some mysterious reason i get a "page not found"

              ....Rie *smile*......fix that!! :P

              noerml

            • Adrienne Rose (Rie Sheridan)
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 5, 2003
                Just checked it. It's fine on this end. Are you sure you went to: http://www.riewriter.com/NaNoWriMo2003.htm ?

                noerml <noerml@...> wrote:um...for some mysterious reason i get a "page not found"

                ....Rie *smile*......fix that!! :P

                noerml

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 6, 2003
                  working now.....but i swear to god that it didn't work jjust yesterday night...i mean..i can't be to stupid to click on a link, can i ? *grin*

                  noerml - off to read some :P

                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 6, 2003
                    hm....i just decided this is too long to read right now *narf*
                    um....i promise i print it out and read it on the train back to munich tomorrow ;-)

                    noerml - muttering something about getting himself something for breakfast instead :)