Re: [Flewelling] From the Horses's Mouth

    Message 1 of 53 , Nov 4, 2003
      YES!!!

      Uhm, where do I have to sign to preorder a copy? *lol*

      It's great to hear that you will continue one of my favorite stories.
      Thanks. ;-)

      Tawariel
    • Kelly Kurtz
      Message 53 of 53 , Nov 24, 2003
        <Flewelling@yahoogroups.com>
        know that I've offcially agreed with my
        > > editor to do another Nightrunner book as my next project. No date set as
        >yet,
        > > but I'll keep you informed.
        > > Let the cheering commence.

        Indeed! Joys of anthem. I think I joined this list in hopes of that
        particular announcement:) Thank you, Lynn. Seregil and Alec will ride again
        (oh wait now, that's that Sharpe fellow's line, isn't it? ;)

        I'm already on pins and needles over the next Nightrunner and you probably
        haven't even started an outline. Or *do* you outline first?

        Kelly