Re: [Flewelling] Re: whats the deal with grapenuts? -- New Topic for Discussion

  • Adrienne Rose (Rie Sheridan)
    Message 1 of 36 , Sep 7, 2003
      --- CHAS DETMER <chertex41@...> wrote:
      >I wasn't happy when Doyle died and he did stay dead.

      Neither was I. But there is no chance of him returning now
      that the actor has REALLY died. *sigh* Unfortunately, it is
      harder to come back in real life than in a TV show...I
      really liked that actor a lot....

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • CHAS DETMER
      Message 36 of 36 , Sep 12, 2003
        Yeah that's right I'm glad John Ritter and Suzanne Summers made up they thought they had years to make up but they didn't. It's weird.

        jjarbanas <jjarbanas@...> wrote:--- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, CHAS DETMER <chertex41@y...> wrote:

        > I'm so shocked that John Ritter died he still seemed in his prime.

        Same here! I just watched the 1979 ep of "I Love the 70's" the other
        day, which featured a segment on "Three's Company". Not to make
        light, but who would've guessed Mr. Furley would outlive Jack? I'm
        just floored.

        Jill

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        The Flewelling List Chat room can be accessed via the list webpage at Yahoo. Click on chat in the menu on the left.
        Regular chat times Saturday 8pm GMT. Friday 9pm EST.