Re: [Flewelling] Alec

  • Leafmirror@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2000
      In a message dated 6/3/00 6:16:43 PM, agnesswart@... writes:

      >Just went by LF's page and checked the true Alec picks.
      >
      >Lynn, if you read this, that must have been one gentleman cat.

      He was, indeed.

      LF
    • Leafmirror@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2000
        In a message dated 6/3/00 6:16:43 PM, agnesswart@... writes:

        >Just went by LF's page and checked the true Alec picks.
        >
        >Lynn, if you read this, that must have been one gentleman cat.

        Actuall, he was also the most expensive cat we've owned to date, although
        young Zing is bucking for the title already. Alec had a blocked bladder and
        resulting penectomy (yup, just what you think) very young, got hit by cars
        several times and suffered endless abscesses from fighting. At one point he
        had two sets of plastic drains in his back which we called his dual
        tailpipes.
      • agnes swart
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2000
          >Actuall, he was also the most expensive cat we've owned to date, although
          >young Zing is bucking for the title already. Alec had a blocked bladder and
          >resulting penectomy (yup, just what you think) very young, got hit by cars
          >several times and suffered endless abscesses from fighting. At one point he
          >had two sets of plastic drains in his back which we called his dual
          >tailpipes.

          WOW! I always thought cats got away from such stuff by their reflex magic
          and fair luck!

          all our cats ever got was suger-diseas due to kidney-trouble
          (which is bad enough; damages everything, including the brain. not asimov
          though. that one was sharp to the end.)

          AS.