So Lynn?

  • Traditional Evolution
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3 7:51 PM
      So I think the question on everyone's lips now most of us (not me,
      I'm still waiting to get a copy) have read HW is, how far into the
      thrid book are you??

      *grins*

      Or is it too early to start nagging you about that?? Actually I
      genuinly am curious... you must have finished the second one a while
      ago now... and been doing editations etc with your editor, but have
      you started work on the third book?

      TAG
    • leafmirror2
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7 5:12 AM
        Patience, little grasshopers, patience! The goddes moves in lugubrious
        majesty, her wonders to perform. ;-)

        I finished HW in December, was in editing for several months, collapse with
        jellied brains for a while, and have been slowly working my way into the third
        book. Characters are talking to me again in the shower, new folks have
        arrived (one by way of Australia!) and it's beginning to hum.

        And that's all I'm saying!

        Lynn;-)

        --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Traditional Evolution" <
        traditional_evolution@y...> wrote:
        > So I think the question on everyone's lips now most of us (not me,
        > I'm still waiting to get a copy) have read HW is, how far into the
        > thrid book are you??
        >
        > *grins*
        >
        > Or is it too early to start nagging you about that?? Actually I
        > genuinly am curious... you must have finished the second one a while
        > ago now... and been doing editations etc with your editor, but have
        > you started work on the third book?
        >
        > TAG
      • Traditional Evolution
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7 7:32 AM
          --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "leafmirror2" <leafmirror2@a...>
          wrote:
          > Patience, little grasshopers, patience! The goddes moves in
          lugubrious
          > majesty, her wonders to perform. ;-)
          >
          > I finished HW in December, was in editing for several months,
          collapse with
          > jellied brains for a while, and have been slowly working my way
          into the third
          > book. Characters are talking to me again in the shower, new folks
          have
          > arrived (one by way of Australia!) and it's beginning to hum.

          *is confused*

          Australia inspired a character?
          *looks around*

          They aren't a dead kangaroo are they? Because we have a lot of
          them...

          TAG