Hidden Warrior and food (not a spoiler)

  • JediJelly@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      I'm halfway through Hidden Warrior now, and one thing has occurred to me. The
      incrediable food that keeps appearing at these feasts! I mean, they sound
      great! All I can ever think of though is "That must have been hell to make!" ...
      I mean they are, really ... some very difficult dishes there, but very very
      cool. Some of them sound recognizable (I mean, I've heard these receipes
      before), but really, there are quite a few original dishes I've never thought of
      before.

      Anyway, I just had to say something, because I think you could put together a
      cook book of receipes from Hidden Warrior alone, not to mention various
      dishes from the other five books.

      There you go, put together a receipe collection (if you're brave enough to
      put together some of those dishes) ... hey, I'd buy it ^_^

      ~Heidi

      "The only reliable parts of American newspapers are horoscopes, weather
      forecasts, and economic outlooks, which are all consistently false."

      --Dave Barry, from Dave Barry's 'Bad Habits'

    • Andrea Chavez
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
        --- JediJelly@... wrote:
        > I'm halfway through Hidden Warrior now, and one
        > thing has occurred to me. The
        > incrediable food that keeps appearing at these
        > feasts!

        Very cool! I'm looking forward to reading it. I have
        the book, but then....just as I was going to settle in
        for a long summer's read...the Writing Bug hit me!

        She is an elusive muse and when bites, I had better
        write!! If I start reading Hidden Warrior now, the
        muse will leave me or worse, try to write like LYNN
        instead of like Andrea. I will get massively
        depressed because I don't think I will ever write as
        well as the Goddess does and my little effort will be
        tossed in the trash and then Claudia would hit me and
        that would be VERY not good.

        So, Sweet Goddess, can you forgive me for holding off
        just a little while longer on Hidden Warrior???? If I
        can get a couple of scenes on paper before the muse
        disappears again......

        ARGGGG...damn muse, she waits until NOW????? GRRRRR

        Andrea -- frustrated at not being a frustrated writer? weird

        =====
        Andrea C

        "I always pass on good advice,
        It's the only thing to do with it" --Oscar Wilde

        http://sbc.yahoo.com