Guess what I've got, part 2

  • whetner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2003
      Hee!
      Now Claudia ain't the only one with a copy of Hidden Warrior in her
      hot little hands.

      It arrived at the bookstore late yesterday afternoon.

      -Sherene
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2003
        In a message dated 28/06/2003 18:27:11 GMT Daylight Time, whetner@...
        writes:

        > Hee!
        > Now Claudia ain't the only one with a copy of Hidden Warrior in her
        > hot little hands.
        >
        > It arrived at the bookstore late yesterday afternoon.
        >
        > -Sherene

        Sigh, you know opening a little bookshop in my garage just to get the book
        early seems a really good idea right now lol. Mutters sadly about waiting that
        extra week in England, and I bet amazon don't rush it out with quite the same
        speed they did HP. Whine. But I'll survive I'm going to while away the week
        reading BDT and creating a few quiz questions for you lot. Actually I'd better
        get a move on lol.