Re: [Flewelling] Kats and deranged pass-times

  • le fruitbat
    Message 1 of 59 , Jun 3, 2000
      >1- how many cats own you. how do they treat you/ what are their >hobbies.

      I am kept sane by my families two cats, Honey and Mineau (pronounced
      Meenoo). Mineau is 11 years old, we got her along with her brother when they
      were little fuzz balls, but he wandered off into the backwoods of NH many
      years ago. :( Anyway, she's a long haired black and white, part maine coon
      and has gorgeous eyes. She's a little on the puddley side, but that just
      makes her a better lap warmer. :) She mostly likes to sleep, and will eat
      bugs if she gets motivated enough to catch one. Honey is a monster of a cat
      that we picked up on a whim from the SPCA at a cat show; 13 pounds of
      muscle, long golden fur and tawny eyes, and one hell of an attitude. ;) She
      is also part maine coon, which explains quite a bit. If you ever want a cat
      with some serious personality, get one with as much Maine Coon blood in them
      as you can; but watch out, the males tend to wander off... anyway, Honey has
      a mean streak to her, and likes to pounce on poor Mineau, but aside from
      that she's wonderful. She even poses for my drawings. :) Honey's favorite
      hobby is getting in the way. This usually involves lying or sitting on
      whatever you are trying to pay attention to; if it isn't her, then it
      obviously is not important or worth your time. She's just trying to help....
      ;)

      2- what's your favourite deranged passtime.

      I like to read, cross-stitch, watch lots of movies with friends, mini golf,
      draw and do other artsy stuff like make sock puppetts. :)

      3- Names, &posts please!!

      My name is Emilie Damour, and i'm a New Hampshire native, born and bred.
      Going to be a sophomore Illustration major at Syracuse University in the
      fall, and hoping to some day illustrate childrens books.

      emilie
      Message 59 of 59 , Jun 6, 2000

        >2- what's your favourite deranged passtime.
        >
        >Most of my friends say I am a deranged pasttime.
        >Um, my most recent hobbie is Kenpo Karate.

        Kewl. is that with the fancy roles and back-flips?

        AS.