Re: New file uploaded to Flewelling

  • Azurite
    Message 1 of 178 , Jun 1, 2003
      --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "leafmirror2" <leafmirror2@a...>
      wrote:

      > That's really wonderful! And a nice treat for the Thero fans
      out there, who've
      > gotten rather short changed in the fan art department. ;-) I'd
      love to post it at
      > the gallery on my website. Send me a jpeg, if you like.
      >
      > Lynn

      Thanks!
      I agree on the lack of Thero fanart... that's why I tried to draw
      him in the first place ^_~
      Perhaps I'll try a better one when I've finished what I'm currently
      working on. Now that my written final exams are over, I have more
      time than I had when I drew that one.

      Azurite
    • Flewelling@yahoogroups.com
      Message 178 of 178 , Jan 14, 2010
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Flewelling
        group.

        File : /LiveJournal Icons/WhiteRoad3.gif
        Uploaded by : miya_black2000 <miya_black2000@...>
        Description :

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,