Re: friday food

  • erichens@optushome.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 9:30 PM
      > 1. Name one favorite childhood food you still love.

      *Macaroni and cheese

      > 2. Name two childhood foods you wouldn't touch with a ten-foot fork
      > (or spoon, or chopsticks . . .) today.

      *Spam
      *a nasty salmon casserole with celery and cream of tomato soup
      my mom used to make

      > 3. Name the three most exotic foods you've ever eaten.

      *Turtle soup
      *Frog's legs
      *Tongue

      > 4. Name four foods you associate with a specific event in your life.
      *Turtle soup was in Singapore - I'd always heard of it and thought
      I'd try it. Not impressed.
      *Coquil St Jacques - my grandmother decided we needed a
      change for Christmas dinner one year and included these on the
      menu.
      *My first meat pie in Australia - I fell in love!
      *Pumpkin pie - so Thanksgiving.

      > 5. Name five foods that appear in song titles.
      *Sugar Sugar - the Archies
      *The Banana Boat Song - Brothers Four
      *Whiskey in the Jar (weeellll...) -Metallica, among others
      *Toast and Bananas - Blink 182
      *The Chicken Dance