Re: [Flewelling] Re: On the Road

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 13, 2003
      Oh, when we're busy handing Lynn around... ;-)

      Lynn, will you come to Germany in the near future (6-12 months)?

      cu,

      Tawariel

      * * * * *
      Join a proud minority - read books !

      Yes, I'm a freak. And proud of it.

      * * * * *

    • Lynn
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 13, 2003
        --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Tawariel" <tawariel@g...> wrote:
        > Oh, when we're busy handing Lynn around... ;-)
        >
        > Lynn, will you come to Germany in the near future (6-12 months)?
        >
        > cu,
        >
        > Tawariel

        Like I said, get the publisher to bring me and I'm there! I was last in Germany
        in 1980. Time to revisit, yes? ;-)