Re: LotR petition fun

  • Gnine
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2003
      > PS: Make sure you aren't drinking anything when you read this! ^o^

      Thanks for the warning, this was hysterical! Just what I needed to
      brighten my day when homework and stuyding were just looming on the
      horizan...Ah well, off to work now...*sigh* Thanks for the laugh!

      Jeannine
    • whetner
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2003
        That was hilarious. And the comments from the petitioners are pretty
        good too: http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?MoLeg&1

        -Sherene, number 97 and proud of it