Re: LotR petition fun

  • AB
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2003
      Thank you, thank you!
      Just what I needed to brighten my morning! This petition definitely
      supports something I want, but then again I am an admitted elf
      fancier!
      AndreaB

      --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Kyr" <kyrdrache@y...> wrote:
      > This petition was posted in another group I'm in...
      >
      > It's meant for all you Legolas fans out there!
      >
      > http://www.petitiononline.com/MoLeg/petition.html
      >
      > ~Kyr
      >
      > PS: Make sure you aren't drinking anything when you read this! ^o^
    • Gnine
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2003
        > PS: Make sure you aren't drinking anything when you read this! ^o^

        Thanks for the warning, this was hysterical! Just what I needed to
        brighten my day when homework and stuyding were just looming on the
        horizan...Ah well, off to work now...*sigh* Thanks for the laugh!

        Jeannine
      • whetner
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2003
          That was hilarious. And the comments from the petitioners are pretty
          good too: http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?MoLeg&1

          -Sherene, number 97 and proud of it