The Casting Game

  • Rhiminee Cat
    Message 1 of 107 , Nov 19, 1999
      Hi everyone! It's me again, on my first non-intro post! *rubs hands in a maniacally gleeful way*

      Kelly: Yes, I am indeed on Stalking Darkness. At this very moment my bookmark has Nysander lying in bed after the attack on the Or�ska House. My fingers are itching to open the pages again, but right now they are engaged in typing this...

      Sall: Keep Word's symbol chart open in another window, and copy and paste all the accents into your posts. Aren't I brilliant? *cackles* Unless you feel like learning all the keyboard commands...

      Okay, let's get back on topic. Let's play the casting game! (No, not magic, you fool!) The famous which-actor/actress-should-play-which-character game! As some of you may know, images and pictures pop into your mind all the time when you're reading. Characters are imagined to look like certain people. So if Nightrunner ever hits the big screen, who do you think should play who?

      I think:
      Seregil - Christian Slater
      Mardus - Johnny Depp
      Nysander - Sean Connery (Anthony Hopkins a close second)

      I'll probably come up with more, but those are all I can think of at the spur of the moment!

      Luck in the shadows,
      Mierin aka Ms. Rh�minee Cat

      ==
      "No one is responsible for me except *me*."
      ~Seregil � Korit Solun Meringil B�kthersa
      in Lynn Flewelling's Luck in the Shadows

      Proud member of

      www.Dragonmount.com
      The Largest -Wheel of Time- Community on the Internet!
    • Andrea Chavez
      Message 107 of 107 , Apr 2, 2001
        OHMIGOD!! yes, I could see that! Roux had that Seregil
        quality and, well, If you've seen Ed Wood, You've seen
        Johnny in Drag! HAHAHAHA.

        ummm, an interesting idea indeed.
        Andrea