Re: LoTR: "Making of the Two Towers"

  • Thornton
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 5 1:48 PM
      The University (of Washington...the "other Washington", Seattle dat
      is) Bookstore, which has a really really really nice science
      fiction/fantasy section, has a tv/vcr set up with their humongous
      LOTR display, showing a tape of the cast, crew, director talking
      about the making of the movies, interspersed with clips. I've seen
      it at least 3 times in a coupla weeks.

      the glass-in-the-foot story reminds me of watching a Jackie Chan
      movie (Drunken Master II) and watching the outtakes at the end--Chan
      rolls over a bed of hot coals and the look on his face when he
      doesn't burst into flame is priceless! I'm ALIVE.....
    • Kc2
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 16 9:17 AM
        FYI ~
        According to a very nice man by the name of Kent Welch at The WB, LotR:TTT - Return to Middle Earth will be rebroadcast once again on Sunday December 29th at 9:00 P.M. (EST).
        Everyone have their tickets for Wednesday????
        Kc - who is drolling over the poster she has proudly displayed in her office of Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli. (siiiiiiigh)