sort of OT: Our SimsOnline Tavern ctd..

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
      this is getting out of hand lol.

      Blazing Falls came back on line yesterday so I started building the Tavern..
      hmm... hadn't counted on the hundreds of homeless Sims that would descend on
      me looking for lodgings and things... while I was trying to rebuild.. of
      course I hadn't had the sense to switch off the visitor thing while I was
      building.. but oth.. strange male Sims did keep handing me large sums of
      money for no reason... I felt like a member of the Sims mafia lol.

      The Tavern is still but a shadow of it's former self and definitely no rug
      yet.. sniffle.. but it has the cottage and the Tavern bathroom and two new
      roomies.. sorry three.. and I played til 2.40am UK time... see what I mean
      about getting out of hand, arrrghhh. I didn't wake up til 9.30am so it's just
      a good job it's a Sunday...

      Off to visit my beloved Tavern...

      Helen

      ps... yes I do know I"m getting increasingly deranged the more I play evil
      Online game... be warned... SimsOnline even in it's present state has the
      power to addict horribly.... but I"m having a great time <g>. And I shall be
      back to corrupting innocent Tavern customers into the ways of reading our
      Lynn's books shortly...
    • goddessbryn
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
        I've been reading all of your posts about it Sims Online and it sounds awsome. I'm a big fan of the sims games. Is there a main game that you have to buy, or do you dl it all from the net or what? I'm curious.

        Sanity calms, but madness is more fun...
        -Jen-
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        The Flewelling List Chat room can be accessed via the list webpage at Yahoo. Click on chat in the menu on the left.
        Regular chat times Saturday 8pm GMT. Friday 9pm EST.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
          goddessbryn@... writes:

          > I've been reading all of your posts about it Sims Online and it sounds
          > awsome. I'm a big fan of the sims games. Is there a main game that you have
          > to buy, or do you dl it all from the net or what? I'm curious.
          >
          > Sanity calms, but madness is more fun...

          Oh dear... I was up til nearly 3am last night playing.... sigh.

          The game is due out Dec 17th I think, and to be honest I'm not entirely sure
          it's 100 per cent ready yet, but they want to go for the Christmas market, so
          so be it. I believe it's 49.99 US dollars for the game, and it's going to be
          a subscription game probably 9.99 a month. We poor slavish beta testers get
          a free month for our pains <g>. And a founders object and plaque for our
          virtual houses <g>...

          Now while it's definitely Sims... people will either love it or hate if if
          they like the original games.. You have to try it to find out really. All I
          know is I've scarcely touched the original game since I've been testing
          Online <g>.

          Helen (addict)