Betr.: [Flewelling] Re: Poetry Question

  • noerml@altavista.de
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2002
      oki....gotta throw in my two cents here as well ;-)

      Since i am a very creative person i of course do not
      have anything against anyone posting poetry. Though i
      can imagine that some ppl might go like: "hey this is a
      list for Lynn's books and it's gonna be too much out of
      topic.Well dunno...hm...a smart solution would be the
      following. You just have to search a bit on the
      internet for it...but it shouldn't be hard to find free
      forums (you can probably even do it here on yahoo)
      anyways....there you could a) post your poetry and b)
      discuss it. So all you would need to do was posting the
      link on the list. But then again i guess if it's just
      one poem nobody will object to it. But it would be a
      cool idea sort of...if you got a lot of eh....'material'

      my two cents
      noerml
    • moon_beam117
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2002

        > Since i am a very creative person i of course do not
        > have anything against anyone posting poetry. Though i
        > can imagine that some ppl might go like: "hey this is a
        > list for Lynn's books and it's gonna be too much out of
        > topic.

        That's why Cait asked first if anyone minded....noone objected so she
        figured she'd post some stuff today....but if there are any
        objections to it then y'all just have to say...

        Well dunno...hm...a smart solution would be the
        > following. You just have to search a bit on the
        > internet for it...but it shouldn't be hard to find free
        > forums (you can probably even do it here on yahoo)
        > anyways....there you could a) post your poetry and b)
        > discuss it. So all you would need to do was posting the
        > link on the list. But then again i guess if it's just
        > one poem nobody will object to it. But it would be a
        > cool idea sort of...if you got a lot of eh....'material'

        That could be an option.....but I just figured since she's spoken to
        sum of u guys she'd want an opinion from u....but eh....i can mail
        her today and ask....she hasnt been on much atm coz of school and
        stuff...

        Jenny :D