Re: Human nature

  • oberondd
    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 4, 2002
      Oh, there's some of that too in the NR series... :-)

      S - who did most of his first reading of Lynn's books at nights
      before going to bed...

      PS Eh, for clarification: I did not read them becaus I was finding
      them boring, it's just that's when I do most of my "leisure"
      readings...

      PPS I found that my younger brother was falling asleep much faster
      when I was reading to him from political science textbook, instead of
      fairy tales.

      > disturbing and macabre, but not really violent per se. I think
      of "violence"
      > as depictions of heads rolling and blood smearing on walls. Haven't
      read any
      > of the other books yet, though.
      >
      > ~Zach
    • whetner
      Message 2 of 29 , Sep 4, 2002
        --- In Flewelling@y..., claudia wohlfeil <candwwohlfeil@y...> wrote:
        > > He does write excellent fantasy....The Talisman, The
        > > Gunslinger series, Bleak House.
        >
        > Good heavens....it's Black House, not Bleak House!

        What, you mean Dickens isn't another one of Stephen King's
        pseudonyms? ;)

        -Sherene