Re: Totally gone OT now, about names...

  • midnightmelodys
    Message 1 of 111 , Aug 1, 2002
      --- In Flewelling@y..., "oberondd" <oberondd@y...> wrote:
      > but I have actually seen children
      > > named Cinderella, Daquiri, and (I am not kidding!) Poultry.
      Thank

      > So I guess the newest adverising campaign by American Pork
      Producers
      > could have a motto "Name your child "Pork", instead of "Pork - the
      > Other White Meat". :-)
      >
      > S - whose imagination is running wild now... Fowl, Beef, Venison,
      > Lamb (Mary had a little brother called Lamb, whose hair was white
      as
      > snow...)

      *shakes head*

      You know...sometimes...I wonder...

      Mary and Lamb...

      *scrunches nose*

      Some parents are just cruel when it comes to naming their children.

      Does anyone thing that Cora Lavinia would be an awful name for a girl
      child?

      Cait
    • whetner
      Message 111 of 111 , Aug 1, 2002
        --- In Flewelling@y..., "mergyrl66" <mergyrl66@y...> wrote:
        and don't let anyone ever convince you to have
        > Rocky Mountain Oysters! (You don't want to know! really!)
        > AndreaB

        I'm assuming that's the same as Prairie Oysters?

        -Sherene, who lives a few hours drive away from the Rockies and who
        has of yet managed NOT to try them... but did try bison burgers
        recently and quite liked it.