Re: Goodbye Noerml !!!!!

  • oberondd
    Message 1 of 111 , Jul 4, 2002
      on . . and
      > her plans to kill off Alec . . .

      By Seregil, after he (S) finds him (A) making love to the centaur,
      or vice versa... There's a poll going now on who was doing whom... :-
      )

    • whetner
      Message 111 of 111 , Aug 1, 2002
        --- In Flewelling@y..., "mergyrl66" <mergyrl66@y...> wrote:
        and don't let anyone ever convince you to have
        > Rocky Mountain Oysters! (You don't want to know! really!)
        > AndreaB

        I'm assuming that's the same as Prairie Oysters?

        -Sherene, who lives a few hours drive away from the Rockies and who
        has of yet managed NOT to try them... but did try bison burgers
        recently and quite liked it.