Re: [Flewelling] ot: last mail

  • Maryrose Lockerbie
    Message 1 of 30 , Jun 30, 2002
      Don't worry guys - how can we forget Noerml when his exploits in the Army
      are bound to be on the evening news every night (i.e "German Tank
      Mysteriously Goes on Rampage." "German Heavy Artillery ends up in trendy
      nightclub - evening goes off with a bang" "Strange new trend in German
      Military Uniform - Generals puzzled why soldiers are putting shirts on
      backwards").

      Mere <missing Noerml already>
      Message 2 of 30 , Jul 2, 2002
        I never even received the message this is replying to
        yet...oh, dear...all teary-eyed now...our fledgling has
        flown the nest...(God help the German army!)

        Rie

        --- Maryrose Lockerbie <mere@...> wrote:
        > Don't worry guys - how can we forget Noerml when his
        > exploits in the Army
        > are bound to be on the evening news every night (i.e
        > "German Tank
        > Mysteriously Goes on Rampage." "German Heavy Artillery
        > ends up in trendy
        > nightclub - evening goes off with a bang" "Strange new
        > trend in German
        > Military Uniform - Generals puzzled why soldiers are
        > putting shirts on
        > backwards").
        >
        > Mere <missing Noerml already>

        =====
        Chronicler of all things Bardic...(or working on it)
        The Blood That Binds (NovelBooks, Inc.) now available
        The Lute and the Liar(NovelBooks, Inc) coming July 8th
        official archivist of: The Brobdingnagian Bards (www.thebards.net)

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • claudia wohlfeil
        Message 3 of 30 , Jul 3, 2002
          I feel the same way Rie...I didn't get any email until
          late today and by that time I was too busy dealing
          with a shoplifter (warning to all that come my way, I
          will catch you..) to see that Noerml had flown the
          coop.

          God speed Norm, God speed.

          Claudia

        • oberondd
          Message 4 of 30 , Jul 4, 2002
            --- In Flewelling@y..., claudia wohlfeil <candwwohlfeil@y...> wrote:
            > I feel the same way Rie...I didn't get any email until
            > late today and by that time I was too busy dealing
            > with a shoplifter (warning to all that come my way, I
            > will catch you..) to see that Noerml had flown the
            > coop.
            >
            > God speed Norm, God speed.
            >
            > Claudia

            Claudia,
            Don't tell me Winona Ryder was in town! *gasp*
            :-)

            S - muncing on his shipment of branstton pickle and marmite (not
            together!) and waiting impatiently for the niederegger marzipan to
            arrive...
          • claudia wohlfeil
            Message 5 of 30 , Jul 8, 2002
              --- oberondd <oberondd@...> wrote:
              > Claudia,
              > Don't tell me Winona Ryder was in town! *gasp*
              > :-)

              No, not Winona....but a really "good" customer of
              mine. I have known this woman for about 10 years and
              have gone out of my way for her. About a year ago one
              of my sales clerks said she thought this woman was
              shoplifting from us...I said no, can't be...she is one
              of our best customers.

              Yeah, I should have listened...we just had video
              cameras installed last week and this woman didn't know
              (they are very small and very cleverly hidden, you
              would never expect them to be where they are). I have
              it on tape, her stuffing items in her bag. It was the
              worst feeling in the world to see it happen. Just
              when you think you know and trust someone. Sigh....

              It is much easier to confront someone you don't know.
              I can get to angry really fast, but on this one I was
              stunned, hurt, sad, etc...it took me several days to
              feel anger.

              Claudia

              http://sbc.yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 30 , Jul 12, 2002
                --- In Flewelling@y..., "Maryrose Lockerbie" <mere@e...> wrote:
                > Don't worry guys - how can we forget Noerml when his exploits in
                the Army
                > are bound to be on the evening news every night (i.e "German Tank
                > Mysteriously Goes on Rampage." "German Heavy Artillery ends up in
                trendy
                > nightclub - evening goes off with a bang" "Strange new trend in
                German
                > Military Uniform - Generals puzzled why soldiers are putting shirts
                on
                > backwards").
                >
                > Mere <missing Noerml already>

                oki...i'm back for the weekend...and gotta answer on that mail (and
                prolly on 20 thousand others as well *smirk*)...and well *g*
                Mere...you were right...we would end up in the news ;-)
                Last Saturday we indeed went to a night club *G*..well and was all
                nice and stuff (except for the dancing habits of the ppl there )..
                but at the end when we where about to go, some Russians started a
                brawl...well 3 of the 50 of us got injured...all in all we behaved
                very good and stuff...our superiors had been really happy about how
                good we managed to deal with that problem. Was on the news the next
                day...after a night in the police station.

                nörml
              • Rie Sheridan
                Message 7 of 30 , Jul 12, 2002
                  --- noerml <noerml@...> wrote:
                  ...our superiors had been really happy about how good we managed
                  to deal with that problem. Was on the news the next day...after
                  a night in the police station.

                  > n�rml

                  Only you, luv. Glad to have you back--if only for the weekend.
                  :)

                  Rie

                  =====
                  http://www.novelbooksinc.com/authors/rie_sheridan/
                  Chronicler of all things Bardic...(or working on it)
                  The Blood That Binds (NovelBooks, Inc.) now available
                  The Lute and the Liar(NovelBooks, Inc) now available

                  Message 8 of 30 , Jul 12, 2002
                    NOERML!!!!!

                    <starts to fling herself towards said beuniformed list pervert then
                    remembers to keep composure so stops . . .>

                    So, kicked you out already huh? (Yeah, yeah, I know he's only on leave for
                    the weekend - but really, you'd think they'd be able to handle him for more
                    than two weeks before needing a break. I mean, look how long we've had him!
                    German sergeants must be wimps.)

                    Well, give us details already!! What's it like? Is it horrendously horrible?
                    Do they yell at you and make you get up early and scrub the toilet (sorry,
                    latrine) with toothbrushes?? (Or do I just watch too many American military
                    movies?) How much trouble have you gotten into so far? And what were you
                    doing at a nightclub! Shouldn't you have been out chasing tanks or
                    something? Only Noerml could dance in army boots . . .

                    Mere <who didn't miss Noerml at all . . no, not at all . . and didn't think
                    the list was quiet with out him . . no no no . . . <looks innocent and
                    uninterested>
                    Message 9 of 30 , Jul 12, 2002
                      >NOERML!!!!!

                      MERE!!!!

                      ><starts to fling herself towards said beuniformed list pervert then
                      remembers to keep composure so stops . . .>

                      tsts..always live with the pretense *G*

                      >Well, give us details already!! What's it like? Is it horrendously
                      horrible?

                      hm..to sum it up..it's horrible.....
                      ...boring...i feel like in kindergarden...and um..
                      i doubt i can learn anything there..ok so much on that.

                      >Do they yell at you and make you get up early >and scrub the toilet
                      (sorry, latrine) with toothbrushes??

                      hm...Mere?...i hope you know the difference between latrines and
                      toilets...and yes we do have normal toilets
                      and quite normal bathroom and you might eventually call the water
                      sprinkl..eh showers decent. And our group
                      has to clean the hall...and we do it with a broom...sometimes with some
                      water...like everybody else on the
                      planet (except you wanna convince me that you New Zealand folks do it
                      with tiny painting brushes... :-)

                      >(Or do I just watch too many American military movies?)

                      nah!..neva!!

                      >How much trouble have you gotten into so far?

                      oh y'know...I know how to avoid trouble when i want...i mean...i am not
                      always the clumsy guy ;-)...i pretty much try to stay in the background
                      be silent, but not too silent..just a 'normal soldier'..and that works
                      out fine...never shower ppl who might exploit you your true skills *g*
                      and since they are all deaf, dumb 'n blind they'll never notice
                      anyway...

                      >And what were you doing at a nightclub! Shouldn't you have been out
                      chasing tanks or something?

                      bleh!...Mere you might catch butterflies as your hobby...but don't
                      assume that you can catch everything
                      else that moves *G*...somehow i got that image of me chasing a tank
                      now...finally reaching it, climbing
                      it and dangling form the muzzle *chuckle*

                      >Mere <who didn't miss Noerml at all . . no, not at all . . and didn't
                      think the list was quiet with out him . . no no no . >. . <looks
                      innocent and uninterested>

                      noerml - so very flattered

                      PS: *G*...fallen in luv with a new phrase...dunno why..
                      but somehow it stirrs something deep inside me..can't
                      tell why...but hm...whatever

                      "Go then, there are other worlds than these..."
                    • Maryrose Lockerbie
                      Message 10 of 30 , Jul 12, 2002
                        From: "noerml" <noerml@...>

                        > >NOERML!!!!!
                        >
                        > MERE!!!!

                        <grins>

                        > ><starts to fling herself towards said beuniformed list pervert then
                        > remembers to keep composure so stops . . .>
                        >
                        > tsts..always live with the pretense *G*

                        <pretends a nonchalance> So, been charged with conduct unbecoming a pervert
                        yet? (Is that an oxymoron or what? Is there such a thing as inappropriate
                        behaviour for a pervert . . nah, this is Norml we're talking about>

                        > hm..to sum it up..it's horrible.....
                        > ...boring...i feel like in kindergarden...and um..
                        > i doubt i can learn anything there..ok so much on that.

                        Oh, I'm sure you'll learn something . . endurance if nothing else.

                        > hm...Mere?...i hope you know the difference between latrines and
                        > toilets...and yes we do have normal toilets
                        > and quite normal bathroom and you might eventually call the water
                        > sprinkl..eh showers decent. And our group
                        > has to clean the hall...and we do it with a broom...sometimes with some
                        > water...like everybody else on the
                        > planet (except you wanna convince me that you New Zealand folks do it
                        > with tiny painting brushes... :-)

                        <baps Norml with a large foam bat> Of *course* I know the difference - I was
                        casting aspersions on the modernity, or lack there of, of the army. And
                        besides, in New Zealand we don't have latrines . . we have long drops. (As
                        in, if you fall in, it's a long drop . . hahahah>

                        > oh y'know...I know how to avoid trouble when i want...i mean...i am not
                        > always the clumsy guy ;-)...i pretty much try to stay in the background
                        > be silent, but not too silent..just a 'normal soldier'..and that works
                        > out fine...never shower ppl who might exploit you your true skills *g*
                        > and since they are all deaf, dumb 'n blind they'll never notice
                        > anyway...

                        Oh, I see, gonna be the silent but violent type huh? So, they teaching you
                        anything useful? Like archery? Or lockpicking? Or nightrunning? Or horse
                        riding? No? Bah, somebody needs to send the military command some copies of
                        Lynn's books. Hey, you know what you could do (to get into trouble that
                        is) - take a picture of one of Lynn's books sat on a tank or something -
                        Helen's looking for pictures of the books in odd places. <evil heheeh>

                        > bleh!...Mere you might catch butterflies as your hobby...but don't
                        > assume that you can catch everything
                        > else that moves *G*...somehow i got that image of me chasing a tank
                        > now...finally reaching it, climbing
                        > it and dangling form the muzzle *chuckle*

                        Okay, now I've got the most ridiculous image of you dressing in khaki
                        chasing tanks with a tiny litle butterfly net.

                        Mere
                        Message 11 of 30 , Jul 12, 2002
                          >> >NOERML!!!!!
                          >>
                          >> MERE!!!!
                          ><grins>

                          *grins mischiefiously back*

                          >Oh, I'm sure you'll learn something . . endurance if nothing else.

                          I'm sure i already learnt endurance.....if only i had the patience for
                          waiting *smirk*

                          >And besides, in New Zealand we don't have latrines . . we have long
                          drops. (As in, if you fall in, it's a long drop . .
                          >hahahah>

                          hm...wanna share the story how you fell down first time? *evilgrin* :D

                          >Oh, I see, gonna be the silent but violent type huh? So, they teaching
                          you anything useful? Like archery? Or lockpicking? >Or nightrunning? Or
                          horse riding? No? Bah, somebody needs to send the military command some
                          copies of Lynn's books. Hey,
                          >you know what you could do (to get into trouble that>
                          >is) - take a picture of one of Lynn's books sat on a tank or something
                          - Helen's looking for pictures of the books in odd >places. <evil
                          heheeh>

                          Well...actually Army would be a kind of appropriate place to take a pic
                          of LITS...and our camp is really old with very nice
                          buildings and stuff....but we are not allowed to bring in cameras and
                          take pictures. If i don't forget i could take some
                          pictures of the city it's located in. Cuz that one is really nice as
                          well. SO many half-timbered houses.
                          Well i'll look what i can do.

                          >Okay, now I've got the most ridiculous image of you dressing in khaki
                          chasing tanks with a tiny litle butterfly net.

                          hm...had i the time to draw that i would *G*...hm...maybe i will ;-)

                          noerml eating his breakfast
                          Message 12 of 30 , Jul 13, 2002
                            In a message dated 7/13/02 4:13:40 AM GMT Daylight Time, mere@...
                            writes:

                            > . Hey, you know what you could do (to get into trouble that
                            > is) - take a picture of one of Lynn's books sat on a tank or something -
                            > Helen's looking for pictures of the books in odd places. <evil heheeh>

                            Good idea Noerml.. hope you packed one of the books.. it'd look very pretty
                            sitting on a tank ;-).

                            Helen

                            ps... Did anyone else start visualising Noerml and Mere running towards each
                            other on a beach, waves bashing on the shore and romantic music playing ;-).

                          • Maryrose Lockerbie
                            Message 13 of 30 , Jul 13, 2002
                              From: <HBrown9628@...>
                              > ps... Did anyone else start visualising Noerml and Mere running towards
                              each
                              > other on a beach, waves bashing on the shore and romantic music playing
                              ;-).

                              Helen! You didn't finish the image . . . we run towards each other until
                              we're in striking distance and then we haul out the rubber mallets
                              (metaphorical equivalent of a verbal slinging match) and start laying into
                              each other . . .

                              Mere <thinking if it's Saturday Night in NZ, that means it's early Saturday
                              morning in Germany (well, he did say he was having breakfast) and that means
                              almost two more whole days of Normlacy. Tries hard not to look excited>
                            • Maryrose Lockerbie
                              Message 14 of 30 , Jul 13, 2002
                                From: "noerml" <noerml@...>
                                > I'm sure i already learnt endurance.....if only i had the patience for
                                > waiting *smirk*

                                Won't you learn that on sentry duty?

                                > >And besides, in New Zealand we don't have latrines . . we have long
                                > drops. (As in, if you fall in, it's a long drop . .
                                > >hahahah>
                                >
                                > hm...wanna share the story how you fell down first time? *evilgrin* :D

                                Hmmmph. I have *never* fallen down a long drop. But the possibility that you
                                might has kept generations of Kiwi children on their best behaviour (NZ
                                version of the taniwha (monster) under the bed).

                                > Well...actually Army would be a kind of appropriate place to take a pic
                                > of LITS...and our camp is really old with very nice
                                > buildings and stuff....but we are not allowed to bring in cameras and
                                > take pictures. If i don't forget i could take some
                                > pictures of the city it's located in. Cuz that one is really nice as
                                > well. SO many half-timbered houses.
                                > Well i'll look what i can do.

                                Oh, top secret military base huh? Bet you Alec and Seregil could go through
                                the place like a bad case of food poisoning . . in and out in ten minutes
                                flat with all the military secrets and the commanding officer's underwear.
                                Methinks the only secret is the secret of just why they were crazy enough to
                                let you enlist! (Of course, I can talk - NZ's idea of a secret army base is
                                to pain "NZ Army" on the roof. Why bother with subtlety I say - just paint
                                "Bomb Here!" and be done with it).

                                > >Okay, now I've got the most ridiculous image of you dressing in khaki
                                > chasing tanks with a tiny litle butterfly net.
                                >
                                > hm...had i the time to draw that i would *G*...hm...maybe i will ;-)

                                Gee, I don't know . . you get a weekend leave and you can't think of
                                anything better to do than draw pictures for me?? How sweet . . I'm
                                flattered.

                                Mere <eating her dinner . . the rest of the world lags behind me as per
                                usual>
                                Message 15 of 30 , Jul 13, 2002
                                  >Won't you learn that on sentry duty?

                                  hm...i dunno if i have to do that actually.
                                  not all that eager to do so anyways ;-)

                                  >Hmmmph. I have *never* fallen down a long drop. But the possibility
                                  that you might has kept generations of Kiwi children
                                  >on their best behaviour (NZ version of the taniwha (monster) under the
                                  bed).

                                  huh??...

                                  >Oh, top secret military base huh? Bet you Alec and Seregil could go
                                  through the place like a bad case of food poisoning . >. in and out in
                                  ten minutes flat with all the military secrets and the commanding
                                  officer's underwear.

                                  Well it's not top secret or something...but they just don't want
                                  it..that's all *shrug*..and there's not a lot to
                                  see anyways...i mean why should Army be all that different?.
                                  and eh..btw?..why exactly would we steal the comanding officer's
                                  underwear?..i mean i already got a tent, don't
                                  need two *shrug* ;-)

                                  >Why bother with subtlety I say - just paint "Bomb Here!" and be done
                                  with it).

                                  the fact that NZ has an army is ridicilous enuf *smirk*

                                  >Gee, I don't know . . you get a weekend leave and you can't think of
                                  anything better to do than draw pictures for me?? How >sweet . . I'm
                                  flattered.

                                  http://www.geocities.com/noerml/mechasingatank.jpg

                                  here ya go ;-)
                                  if i feel like it i'll do one on the beach as well *grin*...but dunno if
                                  i got
                                  the time for that *shrug* this has to do for the moment ;-)

                                  noerml who likes drawing cartoons :D
                                • moon_beam117
                                  Message 16 of 30 , Jul 13, 2002
                                    --- In Flewelling@y..., HBrown9628@a... wrote:
                                    > In a message dated 7/13/02 4:13:40 AM GMT Daylight Time, mere@e...
                                    > writes:
                                    >

                                    > > . Hey, you know what you could do (to get into trouble that
                                    > > is) - take a picture of one of Lynn's books sat on a tank or
                                    something -
                                    > > Helen's looking for pictures of the books in odd places. <evil
                                    heheeh>

                                    > Good idea Noerml.. hope you packed one of the books.. it'd look
                                    very pretty
                                    > sitting on a tank ;-).
                                    >
                                    > Helen
                                    >
                                    > ps... Did anyone else start visualising Noerml and Mere running
                                    towards each
                                    > other on a beach, waves bashing on the shore and romantic music
                                    playing ;-).
                                    LOL!!!...yep, I can see it now!
                                    Jenny :D
                                  • moon_beam117
                                    Message 17 of 30 , Jul 13, 2002

                                      awww....cute cartoon Noerml!
                                      Message 18 of 30 , Jul 13, 2002
                                        >> http://www.geocities.com/noerml/mechasingatank.jpg
                                        >>
                                        >> here ya go ;-)
                                        >> if i feel like it i'll do one on the beach as well *grin*...but
                                        >>dunno if i got
                                        >> the time for that *shrug* this has to do for the moment ;-)
                                        >>
                                        >> noerml who likes drawing cartoons :D

                                        >awww....cute cartoon Noerml!

                                        heh!..thx..actually i like it myself *grin*
                                        altho it is really silly..and rather fast done ;-)

                                        noerml thinking of another cartoon

                                        noerml
                                        ICQ#: 109228126
                                        "Go then, there are other worlds than thes
                                        Message 19 of 30 , Jul 13, 2002
                                          In a message dated 7/13/02 1:30:15 PM GMT Daylight Time, noerml@...
                                          writes:

                                          > heh!..thx..actually i like it myself *grin*
                                          > altho it is really silly..and rather fast done ;-)
                                          >
                                          > noerml thinking of another cartoon

                                          Noerml.... can I stick it up on the postcard page on the list web-site?
                                          It'll look really nice honest, I've got this pretty wooden frame...

                                          Message 20 of 30 , Jul 13, 2002
                                            >Noerml.... can I stick it up on the postcard page on the list web-site?

                                            >It'll look really nice honest, I've got this pretty wooden frame...

                                            sure!...why not..geee...one of my cartoon's is getting published! ;-)

                                            noerml preparing lunch
                                            Message 21 of 30 , Jul 13, 2002
                                              http://www.geocities.com/noerml/atthebeach.jpg

                                              oki here is another cartoon...especially for you Mere...
                                              hope you like it...and eh..no offence..i like Kiwis ;-)

                                              noerml who had a lot of time at the phone :D
                                              ICQ#: 109228126
                                              "Go then, there are other worlds than these..."
                                            • midnightmelodys
                                              Message 22 of 30 , Jul 13, 2002
                                                --- In Flewelling@y..., "noerml" <noerml@a...> wrote:
                                                > http://www.geocities.com/noerml/atthebeach.jpg
                                                >
                                                > oki here is another cartoon...especially for you Mere...
                                                > hope you like it...and eh..no offence..i like Kiwis ;-)
                                                >
                                                > noerml who had a lot of time at the phone :D

                                                *blinks*

                                                *looks at cartoon again*

                                                *laughs*

                                                *laughs uncontrollably*

                                                *smiles*

                                                That was quite funny, Noerml!

                                                Cait
                                              • moon_beam117
                                                Message 23 of 30 , Jul 13, 2002

                                                  > *blinks*
                                                  >
                                                  > *looks at cartoon again*
                                                  >
                                                  > *laughs*
                                                  >
                                                  > *laughs uncontrollably*
                                                  >
                                                  > *smiles*

                                                  exactly my reaction!!!!

                                                  > That was quite funny, Noerml!

                                                  indeed!!!

                                                  Jenny :-)
                                                • Maryrose Lockerbie
                                                  Message 24 of 30 , Jul 13, 2002
                                                    > --- In Flewelling@y..., "noerml" <noerml@a...> wrote:
                                                    > > http://www.geocities.com/noerml/atthebeach.jpg
                                                    > >
                                                    > > oki here is another cartoon...especially for you Mere...
                                                    > > hope you like it...and eh..no offence..i like Kiwis ;-)
                                                    > >
                                                    > > noerml who had a lot of time at the phone :D

                                                    LOL!! Oh, Noerml, you're hilarious . . only the cartoon is not quite
                                                    accurate - for one, you're facing the wrong way - you should be beating a
                                                    hasty retreat in the opposite direction cos you know I'm going to kick your
                                                    little blonde butt. Hehehehe.

                                                    Mere
                                                    Message 25 of 30 , Jul 13, 2002
                                                      >LOL!! Oh, Noerml, you're hilarious . .

                                                      thx, thx ;P

                                                      >only the cartoon is not quite accurate - for one, you're facing the
                                                      wrong way - you should be beating a hasty retreat in
                                                      >the opposite direction cos you know I'm going to kick your little
                                                      blonde butt. Hehehehe.

                                                      bleh!!..i am in the army...we do not retreat ^_^...well the alternative
                                                      would have been
                                                      you hatching that egg *G*...would be quite an image as well ;-)

                                                      noerml
                                                    • moon_beam117
                                                      Message 26 of 30 , Jul 14, 2002
                                                        --- In Flewelling@y..., "noerml" <noerml@a...> wrote:
                                                        > >LOL!! Oh, Noerml, you're hilarious . .
                                                        >
                                                        > thx, thx ;P
                                                        >
                                                        > >only the cartoon is not quite accurate - for one, you're facing the
                                                        > wrong way - you should be beating a hasty retreat in
                                                        > >the opposite direction cos you know I'm going to kick your little
                                                        > blonde butt. Hehehehe.
                                                        >
                                                        > bleh!!..i am in the army...we do not retreat ^_^...well the
                                                        alternative
                                                        > would have been
                                                        > you hatching that egg *G*...would be quite an image as well ;-)
                                                        >
                                                        > noerml

                                                        LOL....Noerml and Mere are at each others throats again...just like
                                                        old times...awww :D Jenny
                                                      • Maryrose Lockerbie
                                                        Message 27 of 30 , Jul 14, 2002
                                                          From: "moon_beam117" <moon_child117@...>
                                                          > LOL....Noerml and Mere are at each others throats again...just like
                                                          > old times...awww :D Jenny

                                                          We are not - he's busy practising one of the manouvres they've taught him -
                                                          it's called 'strategic retreat'. Yeah, that's right, ya sissy boy, you run
                                                          back to that army camp of yours before I can whup ya one . . .

                                                          Mere
                                                        • oberondd
                                                          Message 28 of 30 , Jul 15, 2002
                                                            > but at the end when we where about to go, some Russians started a
                                                            > brawl...well 3 of the 50 of us got injured...all in all we behaved
                                                            > very good and stuff...our superiors had been really happy about how
                                                            > good we managed to deal with that problem. Was on the news the next
                                                            > day...after a night in the police station.
                                                            >
                                                            > nörml

                                                            That's us... the troublemakers... kinda makes me sad that that's what
                                                            my ppl are famous for in Europe. :-(

                                                            S - who can behave himself.... sometimes
                                                            Message 29 of 30 , Jul 19, 2002
                                                              >We are not - he's busy practising one of the manouvres they've taught
                                                              him - it's called 'strategic retreat'. Yeah, that's >right, ya sissy
                                                              boy, you run back to that army camp of yours before I can whup ya one .
                                                              . .

                                                              hmpff!! talkin' behind me back 'gain Mere, ain't ya? Tsts...
                                                              coward!! ye! that's what cha r! *grin*

                                                              noerml singing along to Moony - "Dove (I'll be loving you forever)"