AW: [Flewelling] Soul Quiz

    Message 1 of 68 , Jun 3, 2002
      >Wow what an interessting quiz. When I fill out the forms I really
      doubted that the result would mean anything (because I
      >had the feeling that none of the answers really fit) but wohoo the
      result fit, at least for 98% I would say. amazing ;-)

      yeah...made me wonder why it is that correct....either the answer itself
      is very general, hits points of everybody's personality.....or our
      characters
      don't differ as much as we think they would.

      noerml: "You value energy, liveliness, and upbeat personalities,
      but you're not supportive of moodiness when you yourself can be
      unreliably moody.
      Message 68 of 68 , Jun 7, 2002
        >I used to be sooooo shy buying gay magazines (not the porn ones, I
        >must add, there's plenty of that stuff on the internet for free
        >*chuckle*), especially the British "Gay Times" in a local B&N. Then
        >one day a couple of years ago I figured that it was stupid to be
        >ashamed of something like that, so now I don't carry it to the
        >register rolled in a tube or place it face down or be afraid to read
        >it at a coffee shop in a bookstore.

        I been at the petrol station like 10min ago...and..well waiting
        at the cashpoint i had a closer look on all those mags *G*...we don't
        even have gay magazines here...didn't really surprise me. There are
        quite some 'normal' porn mags there...all on a shelf behind the
        counter so no1 under 18 can buy them, and the rest can see them *lol*
        i luv double standards!

        All this talking about it made me think of one thing...i never ever
        saw any1 buying such a magazine. I mean, i saw people with them
        (right now i could think of like 10 times when one of my class-mates
        brought them in...in like 5th grade or so *hahaha*)...but buying them.
        Nope...i mean...it's not that i was going through other people's cars
        in the supermarket or so...but i'd think that once i should have
        seen it in my oh so short (hahaha)life..but No! But then again
        it's nothing i'm really interested...i mean who cares...but maybe
        it proofs the fact how well hiding the covers and stuff worked out
        *shrug*

        noerml