AW: [Flewelling] Re: Reminder - Flewelling US Evening Chat

    Message 1 of 178 , May 31, 2002
      >Ah, but it's supposed to be 9pm US time, which is 2am in the UK..
      sigh... I
      >give up... <g>. The saturday one is European evening time. Alas yahoo
      and
      a>ol don't let me set times for the calendar in two different time
      zones... h

      sigh...well then no!...i messed up anways for it is alread 11pm US time
      i think...*G*...and i guess nobody would have been there anyways.
      Well Helen, i already told ya that Saturday is really a horrible day
      for having a chat *grin*...usually i'm out on Saturdays... but then
      again i could imagine that a lot of people don't have time on Saturdays,
      oth no1 seems to be coming to these chats *shrug*...

      noerml half naked wondering why he stood up at 5am ^_^
    • Flewelling@yahoogroups.com
      Message 178 of 178 , Jul 2, 2004

        Flewelling US Evening Chat

        Date: Friday, July 2, 2004