Re: [Flewelling] Re: The Last Rune series- Mark Anthony

  • Teresa ���
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      hey all,

      just a note on the last rune series, and LanLan is right, they don't spend
      very much time with each other no. But the book is good and engaging
      nevertheless. I picked my copy up when I was back in Stockholm over easter,
      and I saw it in a store, which made me buy it directly! :) That was the last
      book I have had the pleasure to read, as exams are coming up and there's not
      time to read for pleasure any more. Still without exams it wouldn't be uni
      would it?

      later,
      Teresa