Hello and a query

  • S. William Schulz
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2002
      Hello,

      A friend of mine recommended I read the works of Lynn Flewelling and,
      trusting her opinion, I am going to do so. My question is: Are her
      books available in eBook format? I've looked at Powells.com and
      fictionwise.com without success.

      In case the answer is negative, I've got the first one on hold, but I'd
      much rather carry it around on my ipaq, if possible.

      Thank you in advance... and how-dee from North Carolina.

      SWS
    • Angelle DeBoer
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2002
        Hi! Sorry I can't answer your question, but welcome to the group. I'm sure
        somebody here will be able to tell you what you want to know.

        Angelle

        >From: "S. William Schulz" <sws@...>
        >To: Flewelling@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Flewelling] Hello and a query
        >Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:18:54 -0400
        >

        >Hello,
        >
        >A friend of mine recommended I read the works of Lynn Flewelling and,
        >trusting her opinion, I am going to do so. My question is: Are her
        >books available in eBook format? I've looked at Powells.com and
        >fictionwise.com without success.
        >
        >In case the answer is negative, I've got the first one on hold, but I'd
        >much rather carry it around on my ipaq, if possible.
        >
        >Thank you in advance... and how-dee from North Carolina.
        >

        >SWS
        >

        >The Flewelling List Chat Room - :
        >http://prv-groups.aol.com/flewellingchats/ (You will need an invitation to
        >be able to use this private chat room, please email HBrown9628@...)
        >
        >Lynn's official web-site - www.sff.net/people/Lynn.Flewelling
        >
        >Post message: Flewelling@yahoogroups.com
        >Subscribe: Flewelling-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      • leafmirror2
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2002
          --- In Flewelling@y..., "S. William Schulz" <sws@m...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          >
          > A friend of mine recommended I read the works of Lynn Flewelling and,
          > trusting her opinion, I am going to do so. My question is: Are her
          > books available in eBook format? I've looked at Powells.com and
          > fictionwise.com without success.
          >
          > In case the answer is negative, I've got the first one on hold, but I'd
          > much rather carry it around on my ipaq, if possible.

          No electronic format at this time.

          LF