4301Re: a treat for Lynn

  • Lynn
    Sep 2, 2001
      Sounds wonderful! I've read bits and pieces about Sir Bell, but have
      never seen an extensive treatment. And Ian Richardson? yes yes yes!
      I'm off to check my PBS listings. I've been out of touch this summer.
      At the moment my only television obsession is the late night reruns of
      "Homicide:Life on the Streets" on a cable channel. One of the best
      made shows ever, IMHO.

      :-)

      Lynn