25870Re: [Flewelling] Klia's horse...

    Apr 28 2:29 AM
      (It's a Harry Potter character) ;-)

      And now back on topic, I finally have my new book and will start reading this evening... *excited*
      See you,
      Tawariel
      Am 28.04.2014 10:01, schrieb Tahra:
      Oh goody.

      Klia's horse is named Moonshine on this last book. As far as I remember, he was never mentioned by name before...

      (Have no idea who Remus Lupin is <blush> )

      I almost wished the boat would be stuck for half an hour or so to give me time to finish the book! (almost almost done!)
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic