      From: Flewelling@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Flewelling@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tawariel
      Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 18:13
      To: Flewelling@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Flewelling] Klia's horse...

      I wouldn't consider the name of an animal or character a spoiler.
      Unless it's something like Remus Lupin and you're not supposed to guess he's a werewolf. ;-)
      See you,
      Tawariel
      Am 24.04.2014 14:03, schrieb Tahra:
      No, that's one of their (Alec?) horses... And used in past books. The name given on this last book for Klia's horse is another (is this a spoiler?)

      A name I have no recollection of...

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic