25862Re: [Flewelling] New Book, Old Rules

  • CRM
    Apr 22 9:37 AM
      I too am sort of putting off the end.

      I started re-reading the entire series but I sort of got distracted after Traitor's Moon and so haven't started Shadow's Return yet.  I think I am hesitating because I know the sooner I pick it back up the sooner I'll be finished with the whole thing. :(

        As exciting as it is for a new book to be out, it's sort of bittersweet, isn't it?

        Kylia

      On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 6:05 AM, <HBrown9628@...> wrote:

      Oops yes thanks, I forgot to say that.

      I haven't read it yet either :-(. Partly putting off the end and partly I'm way to busy with ill people and Australian relatives. Looking forward to it though :-).

      Helen

      Sent from my iPad

      > On 22 Apr 2014, at 10:36 am, Tawariel <tawariel@...> wrote:
      >
      > Hello everybody,
      >
      > if you are going to discuss the new book here (and please do), please
      > remember to label your messages clearly (e.g. "about the new book" or
      > "new book review" or something like that) and put in lots of spoiler
      > space and spoiler warnings, for those of us who haven't read the book yet.
      >
      > Let's call them
      > the 3 Rules of Courtesy ;-)
      >
      > 1. clear labels on every message discussing the new book, like "about
      > the new book"
      > 2. LOTS of spoiler space and
      > 3. LOTS of spoiler warnings
      >
      > Please do this at least until the end of June to be on the safe side.
      > Thank you very much from one who is still waiting for her new book.
      >
      > See you,
      > Tawariel

      > Yahoo Groups Links

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic