25858Re: [Flewelling] Re: Awfully quiet...

  • hbrown9628
    Apr 21, 2014
      I'm still here, but not much as I have three people to care for now, my sister, mom and dad are all ill. My dad really bad at the moment.  If someone wants to take over and think they can make it  more active I don't mind and I'm sure tawariel would welcome the help.

      I do use FB, mainly because I'm picky and mostly have just rl friends and family on my friends list and it's very good for keeping in touch with what my relatives are up to.

      I think sadly though that yahoo groups is going the way of the old usenet groups as online becomes more instant.  I was debating what was best to do with this group whether to close it if people weren't going to use it any more or whether to try and find someone again with more time to devote to it.

      Helen

      Sent from my iPad

      On 21 Apr 2014, at 12:34 pm, Joanna White <whitejo2003@...> wrote:

      I think they are all on Facebook these days. Personally I won't have anything to do with FB and miss the days when this group was active.

      Waiting for the new book to be released in Australia.

      Cheers

      Sent from my iPad

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic