25815Re: [Flewelling] Finished Casket of Souls

  • Alexandra
    Jun 8, 2012
      *nods energetically* It was a GREAT read.
      Me... I read it all in one sit. Well there were some unavoidable stops,
      some things just need to be done... But appart from those, I started and
      just kept on reading. It's my favourite way to read books, with as little
      interruption as possible. This of course means, that you mostly retain the
      key points of the plot but not so much the small details. Which is great
      because after some months I can read it again and catch on new things. But
      it also means I can´t give a detailed review/opinion,

      I liked books 4 and 5 but I like better this one. I just turned page after
      page after page... until there was no more and I was all sad because I
      wanted more. I was happy to see Seregil and Alec back in their double city
      life, bad circumstances, but still not AS bad as previous books. Poor guys
      I love them too much to not wish them some better times!

      Oh, BTW BULLY for Amazon Spain. A) No preorder B) Kindle edition not
      available for europe Amazons. I COULD have worked around it but I will NOT
      complicate my life to spend money on people who clearly doesn´t wants it.
      So my congratulations and thanks to them for saving me some money. But it
      also means one sale less for Lynn, and that's just unfair (this subject
      came up before, so probably it's not just only one sale).

      Anyway, what I really want to say.

      THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for another great book Lynn!
      I really can´t say how much I appreciate the hours of nice entertainment.
      With the world going downhill in all possible ways (and my country being
      one of the worse). A nice fat break from reality is more welcome than I
      could ever explain. SO, once again, THANK YOU!

      --
      Alexandra.