2425Re: [Flewelling] Songs (was Hello, and Question about Alec's sexuality)

  • FireDreamer
    Oct 7, 2000
      > Neat. I haven't heard any of those. But then I just came home with Rolling
      > Stones and Warren Zevon CDs.

      *shrugs* *listens to all kinds of music* It helps me get ideas on
      drawings and short silly stories I have no intention of publishing.
      Some of the music I have is the most current....some is as old as 70's.
      It's just a matter of what sounds good. ^_^:;; seriously.
      --
      FireDreamer
      Email: peshumelga@... | ICQ: 83937358