22713Shadows Return - release date?

  • Kelly Kurtz
    May 3, 2008
      I'm sure this has been asked and answered before but I have over 800 messages in my mailbox. Is it set for a June release? For some reason, when a new book has the month copyright on it, it's usually on store shelves the month before. I have a couple on order.

      I'd love to have it for my vacation. (Again, I'll read the last few pages to ensure they're *together* in the end - if not, it's going to the hospital's donation library. ;-) Kelly