      From: Flewelling@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Flewelling@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of cheri watson
      Sent: Sunday, 4 May 2008 7:59 AM
      To: Flewelling@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Flewelling] Shadows Return Snippet

      I just realized you did not specify where this particular snippet comes
      from. LOL...is it from Alec and Seregil's first encounter? Oh, the places my
      mind journeys to when I think of THAT as the source of the snippet.

      "lynn.flewelling" <lbflewelling2@ <mailto:lbflewelling2%40roadrunner.com>
      roadrunner.com> wrote:
      It occurred to me that I haven't tortured you with a snippet in a while.
      Here's one to tide you
      over to June.

      Alec bent over him, concerned. "Does it still hurt?"

      "No," Seregil gasped, "but that was less fun than I thought it would be."