21139Re: NR Japanese book illustrations, take 2

  • the_world_according_to_nae
    May 3, 2007
      Found them and loved them!! Thanks so much for helping such amazing
      art get out into the broader world :)

      --- In Flewelling@yahoogroups.com, "Addie Underwood"
      <VampirSioraf@...> wrote:

      > Heh,
      > Yes Mathia did the image of Seregil and Alec on that. *Wink* Glad
      you could find, and liked my creations...

      > Addie

      Mathia

      http://www.sff.net/people/Lynn.Flewelling/gallery/g.s.main2001-2002.html