      From: Ridia Lucca_the_Great@...
      Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 13:33:23 -0700 (PDT)
      To: Flewelling@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Flewelling] Simming the NR books

      I was going to, but I couldn't decide what clothing
      would be appropriate to use for any of them! I
      couldn't find anything that looked just right, and
      while I could mess with textures, I couldn't alter
      meshes. Then there's the point of male hair being hard
      to find in the right lengths and styles. =\

      --- HBrown9628@... wrote:
      > Has anyone else Simmed the books?

      http://mail2web.com/ .
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic