1903Aurënfaie language

  • noerml@altavista.de
    Jul 1, 2000
      Hi everybody,

      I'm new here, so I don't know if this has already been
      discussed.
      Anyway, I always wanted to know form which language the Aurënfaie
      language has been derived?
      You know I'm kind of a language freak, that's why I learn for
      of
      them, English, French, Latin and Italian (and of course German).
      Although I can speak 5 languages I couldn't find any
      similarities.
      That's what makes me thinking the Aurënfaie language is just
      a bunch
      of nice looking letters lacking a real meaning. But on the other hand
      it doesn't look as if it was randomly mixed together.
      So that's my question, I hope anyone out there can answer it!
      [PLEASE
      I REALLY HAVE TO KNOW THIS!!!!]

      Nörml

      PS: If there are any mistakes in this message please forgive me,
      it's
      10 am, and I didn't really sleep tonight(incredible 2hours) and
      of
      course I'm form Germany and not a native speaker.