1Re: weather

  • Leafmirror@xxx.xxx
    Nov 17, 1999
      In a message dated 11/16/99 10:59:01 PM, fairytail@... writes:

      >From: fairytail@...
      >I'm jealous hearing about everyone having cold weather. It's unseasonably
      >warm where I live. We still have pansies growing...in the middle of November!
      >What is this 'Bone Doll' book, if I might ask? I must have joined after
      >it was discussed.
      >Cheshire Cat-

      THE BONE DOLL'S TWIN is the book I am currently working on. It is the first
      in what probaby *is* a trilogy of some sort, about the life of a Skalan
      Queen, Tamir the Great, who lived 500 years before Seregil and Alec. The
      only character in it connected to Nightrunner is Arkoniel, who is a young man
      in this book, but goes on to become Nysander's mentor in later years. Tamir
      is the founder of Rhiminee.

      (Helen, do you think we need an archive?)

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic