testing QUI: share GPS location via SMS

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 3:18 AM
      Ciao,

      I got some feedback that the QUI application does not send SMS on specific Nokia firmware.
      If you find any issue can you please let me know? It supports the following devices:
      • Nokia C7 Astound
      • Nokia C5-03
      • Nokia C6-01
      • Nokia C7-00
      • Nokia E7-00
      • Nokia N8-00
      • Nokia X7
      • Nokia C6-00
      • Nokia 5230 Nuron
      • Nokia 5235 Ovi Music Unlimited
      • Nokia N97 mini
      • Nokia X6-00
      • Nokia 5230
      • Nokia N97
      • Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
      Thanks

      Alessandro Pace
      Mobile Architect
      Blogs: www.biskero.org www.flashlite4nokia.com www.flashlite4se.com
      Site: www.biskero.com
      Email:  biskero@...
      Skype/Gtalk/Foursquare/Twitter: biskero
      LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/biskero
      Forum Nokia Champion
      Samsung Mobile Innovator Star
      Manager of the Adobe Global Mobile and Devices User Group
      Adobe Community Professional Mobile
      Co-Founder of Mobile Monday Boston